- a2034487Asked on September 04, 2012 at 11:17 AM
since this afternoon we notice one of our forms filling up with around 1 entry every 2 seconds. At least, in the 'My forms' it shows an increase in the number of submissions. Normally we have 1 or 2 per day coming in.
But when we click through on that form, none of those new entries are visible, only the real ones are there that should be there.
Even disabling the form doesn't stop the flow of nonexisting submissions to come in...
Can you take a look please ?
C OrimaPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 12:01 PM
This seems to be a bug with your account. I will have this reported to our developers for further action. We will let you know if this gets fixed.
We are deeply sorry for any inconveniences caused. Thank you very much for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:09 PM
We have reset your submissions and the problems does not seem to be happening any more.
- a2034487Answered on September 04, 2012 at 06:14 PMI think it’s still happening… I had 10 submissions a few hours ago, now up to 360 or so (non visible) …
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 06:48 PM
I have reset your counter again, please logout clear your browser cache and log back in
Let us know if the issue is still there