- PhotoswirhsandyclausAsked on September 28, 2017 at 09:03 PM
Hi, My form keeps on changing the sub label to something else than what i put in the field area. In the First Name area in my form I have placed in the sub labels, your first name and then your surname but when i open the page or preview the page it reverts to Childs First name and Childs Surname.
Can you help me please?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on September 28, 2017 at 09:47 PM
I have cloned your form, and tried the following:
1) Clearing forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
2) Checking for any CSS injection that might have affected the sub-labels content.
3) Deleting the field, and adding a new one.
3) Clearing browsers cache.
4) Loading the form in Incognito window.
Unfortunately, nothing worked:
I will report this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.