- PAWSStGeorgeAsked on September 29, 2017 at 02:07 AM
I'm trying to set up a fundraiser contest, but there aren't any products. Basically, users submit photos for the contest, but they pay $5 per photo upload. I can't seem to figure out how to make this work, could you assist me?
This is a re-post of a comment on PayPal Forms
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 02:58 AM
This is how you could do that:
1) Add one drop-down field that will have options 1,2,3,..,10:
And enable "Use Calculation Values" option to assign the price. So for 1 you will put 5, for 2 you put 10, for 3 you put 15 and so on.
2) Create conditions to show the proper number of Pictures and pet names:
You have to do that for all 10.
3) Add form calculation field that will calculate the price:
4) Finally, assign the calculation field to payment field through "Get Price From":
Let us know how it worked.