- gavingtiniAsked on September 04, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Since I upgraded back to a paid account i've been Completely Frozen out and can't edit a form i'm currently working on going live within the next 3-4 hours. I can do nothing and I mean nothing since i've upgraded.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:06 PM
May I ask what exactly do you mean by being 'frozen out'?
If all else fails, get back to us then provide us more details with regards to the nature of your issue. A screenshot would be of great help.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:15 PM
Nope still doing it.
I cant click on one part of the form to edit and single aspect of it.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:30 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 01:49 PM
I can't seem to reproduce the error on my end. Can you please try using a different browser (such as Chrome) so we would know if this is a browser-specific issue?
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:11 PM
Wont even let me log in with Chrome
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:18 PM
Would you mind describing the exact error please?
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:28 PM
I can't log in via google chrome
IN IE i'm logged in but as per my screen shot above all I can do click on the very top and bottom links of the page. Absolutely none of the editing tools work to the left or at the top of the form. The white bar is just frozen there and doesn't move up or down. There's also no right click function. The little tools in the white bar that usually appear aren't there either. In other words nothing works for me at all.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:34 PM
Thank you for that information. Unfortunately, we cannot reproduce the issues you have described.
Can you please try restarting your computer? Update us afterwards.
If it does not help, try logging in a computer that uses a different network connection, if you have access to one.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:36 PM
It was like this at 6am this morning and is still now at 7:30pm after i've been out all day at work however i will try a different computer.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:54 PM
It works on my wife's laptop but this is a real pain and I really need it to work on my PC???
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 03:22 PM
Is your wife's laptop connected on a different network? If yes, then the problem has to do with your network connection.
Can you please check if this page loads on your end?
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:03 PM
Her laptop is connected to the web exactly the same way my PC is.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Have you restarted your computer?
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:16 PM
I will do later as i'm in the middle of a lot of work. Will post my findings.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:24 AM
After restart it's exactly the same as before, nothing happens at all....
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:58 AM
I also didn't encounter problems like this with JotForm so it's quite hard to determine what might be the problem on your side. What I can suggest is to try back Chrome browser. When you say you can't login via Chrome, do you see any error it just don't do anything when you press login?
This isn't necessary, but you can try restoring your computer's system to an earlier date when everything worked correctly.
Looking forward to your response.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 11:30 AM
It does nothing when I fill in my details and hit login.
I haven't done any updates to my system for about 6 weeks and was able to edit the forum up until Monday.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 11:47 AM
We understand how frustrated you are because of this issue. Rest assured though, we will do our best to help you solve the problem.
I have a feeling that this is really caused by your computer's connection to the network. Can you please try flushing your computer's DNS?
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:18 PM
I Will do anythinhg to resolve the issue lol.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:53 PM
Hello gavingtini. Please let us know of your developments once you have done the instructions made by NeilVicente and if you're still having problems editing your form.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 02:51 PM
DNS Flushed and PC restarted, it worked for 5 seconds and has gone back to the frozen state.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 03:15 PM
We currently have some lag between our US servers and EU servers. You can log into jotformeu.com site to see your updates on the form right away.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 03:48 PM
When I click your link it opens the URL but I cant even close the video tutorial on the screen nor will it play.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:04 PM
It is most likely some residual lagging that may just take some time to clear up completely due to the previous issues we were having that we had to fix. So I would kindly ask that you wait a little while and try to atch the video again if that is what you are looking to do. Again we apologize for these issues but please let us know if the problem continues.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Something I have just thought of to eliminate some probable causes of this type of issue would be to do a SpeedTest for your internet to help find out what the issue is. Please let us know what the Upload and Download ratings are.
Also, do you have this problem with any other websites or is it just with our the Forms and our Website?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:17 PM
I would like to add that http://jotformeu.com/ website is currently working quite fast from my side.
As suggested above, please check your internet connection. There is one more tool that you can use to check the quality of your connection:
You may also want to check the website from another computer and/or Internet Service Provider.
Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 04:26 PM
Speed Test Result
Ping Test Result
I'm about to reset IE 9 and restart and see if that helps, oh and yes been having a lot of problem with facebook but only on my PC not laptop, iPhone, or ipad.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 05:28 PM
I can see you have isolated the problem to your PC, I hope you get resolved the issue with browser reset. An alternative would be to install Chrome , Mozilla or Opera
- gavingtiniAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 11:15 AM
Once I reset IE 9 it worked perfectly. I already had Chrome, and FireFox but the issue was still the same when i opened them before the IE reset.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 01:37 PM
So since you reset IE has this resolved the issue or are you still having problems? We would like to know so that we can help you further if its still ocurring.