- ChurchoftheBrethrenAsked on September 29, 2017 at 12:44 PM
We need an event registration form where one person can register a bunch of people. The form needs to capture info on each person, but there is a main person who is doing it all and paying. Think parent registering three kids for camp (or more accurately, youth advisor registering all kids for a conference).
Thanks for any tips!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 01:08 PM
I'm not sure how you want to relate multiple people registering with payment integration. But if you just want to calculate total of the registration and pass to payment, that is totally doable.
1) You can add a drop-down field with options that will be a number of people registering:
And assign there Calculation values for each number, which will be the price.
2) With each selection from the drop-down, the appropriate fields will show and the price will be shown in Form calculations widget that is added to the form:
3) Also, I created these conditions to show/hide the appropriate fields:
Here is my test form so you can check: https://form.jotformpro.com/72714696451968
Please let us know how it worked for you.