- rodgerblochAsked on September 29, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Hello- We want to upload an excel file that can be added to or viewed by multiple people on an ongoing basis. Kind of like how Smart Sheets is used. But I would prefer to be able to do so in Jot since we already use Jot for several other reports. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 02:49 PM
You can embed Google spreadsheet in your form, here is how:
1) Insert iFrame embed widget to your form:
2) Open your Spreadsheet and take the iFrame URL from it:
3) When you copy the URL to your iFrame widget the sheet will show in the form:
Please try and let us know if you have any further questions.
- brayoehAnswered on September 29, 2017 at 03:28 PM
It is not possible to integrate excel to Jotform,though their are other alternatives which may work.
Option 1: Using jot form spreadsheet
Option 2: Using IFrame Embed