- kartareclamynarkotikoffAsked on September 30, 2017 at 07:15 AM
With the help of the widget can implement the ability for a user to put a label on the map?
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 09:52 AM
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience, unfortunately, our widgets that involve (Google) map doesn't have the capability to draw on it or put labels on it. We have not implemented drawing tools with the map in our widgets. I will be able to submit a feature request, on your behalf. And although there is no guarantee that it will be implemented soon, rest assured that we will notify you once it becomes available.
- kartareclamynarkotikoffAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 02:30 PM
Thanks, but that won't help me, since my website is made in the designer Jimdo.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 03:30 PM
I'm sorry if what I suggested above would not help you meet your requirements. And again I would like to apologize if what you are looking for is not yet available with any of our Mapping widgets.
May we know if there are any specific feature(s) that you are looking for that I can include in the feature request that I will be submitting to our developers? If you can give us an example or a clearer description, that would be great.
- kartareclamynarkotikoffAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Yes, please make a request to create a widget that a user of the survey could put a label on the map.
Excuse me for my English, I live in Russia.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on September 30, 2017 at 04:32 PM
No worries. Let me create a ticket about this request. Unfortunately, we cannot give you an estimate as to when this feature will get implemented or if our developers will consider adding them in the future, but as soon as we have an update, we will let you know through this thread.
For the meantime, maybe this widget will work for you: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/draw_on_image. Get an image of a map then let them draw in it?
- kartareclamynarkotikoffAnswered on October 01, 2017 at 04:10 AM