- Chad MartinAsked on September 04, 2012 at 02:24 PM
We recently received an email stating we've reached our 100 submission max for a free account for the month. However, based on the responses we've made to submissions we've received, we've only received 32 submissions since July 23rd, 2012.
Even so, shouldn't the 100 count start over at zero at the beginning of a new month, or a month from when we began using the service? When does our month begin?Page URL:
- aquapropertydevAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 02:35 PM
I got the same thing as well and we have way less than 100 forms for the past 2 months. I look forward to seeing the answer.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 03:11 PM
We are aware of the issues, it will take up to a day . Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences
Can you please let me know your username. so I can reset your counter?
I have already reset the counter for aquapropertydev
- thedanceavenueAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:26 PM
Thank you for your quick response. Our user name is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will our account still be suspended tomorrow (Wednesday) at noon EST? Or will it remain active?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:30 PM
I have already reset the counter and reactivated your account. Feel free to contact us if you still have problems
- thedanceavenueAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 11:40 PM
We received another email saying our account had reached it's max and would be suspended.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 11:44 PM
The counter has been set to 6, let us know if the issue persist
- thedanceavenueAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 11:48 PM
"...set to 6"?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 11:50 PM
yes, that is the real figure for submissions recieved since sept 1
- thedanceavenueAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 11:53 PM
Perfect! Thank you.
- aquapropertydevAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:18 AMThank you - we will let you know if it persists.
- thedanceavenueAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 11:57 PM
I just wanted to follow up and make sure we aren't missing any forms that have come trough due to an accidental service suspention. We have been getting form submissions pretty steadily, almost daily, but since the notification of our service being suspended we haven't received any.
I just wanted to check.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 01:09 AM
Hello Chad. There were no lost submissions after you received an email notification for reaching your limits. Your forms are fine without any problem. The notification was a sending alert that your account will stay active until such date of the suspension unless you upgrade, which was fixed by Jeanette even before the day of the suspension.
We apologize for the inconvenience this problem had caused.
- LuizAlbertoSoaresAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 10:22 PM
Sorry my poor english.
I have a question.
If you download the form code and incorporate the page it will continue with the limitation of 100 submissions per month?
- JotForm SupportRodjitAnswered on September 23, 2012 at 10:57 PM
Yes, and once you reach the 100 limit submission within a month, you have to wait for the the next month to reset it back to zero. You may want to upgrade to increase your submissions limit.