- syringaAsked on September 04, 2012 at 04:09 PM
I just received an email saying my account would be turned off on Wed, Sept 5, because I have exceeded my form count for basic level service. I can only find 6 forms submitted, not 100. Please do not cancel my account.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 04:15 PM
Hello Darla, There is currently an issue with the submission counts not being correct. We are currently working to get this fixed as soon as possible. We have reset your submission count. Thank you for letting us know!
- syringaAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 11:38 AM
Same error again today (9/6). Please do not disable my form on Friday. Please reset my form count.
Is there something I need to do on my end to help fix this situation?
- SoulPhiyaAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Yes, form miscount is happening to mine accout to. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!
- SoulPhiyaAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 11:49 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused you today. Our developer is already aware of this issue and they already working on this. We ask your patience while our developer working the said issue. Don't worry, as soon as our developer fixed the said issue, we will inform you immediately via this thread.
- DarlaAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 12:19 PM
My forms are disabled today. You said it would not happen, that you would reset my forms count. Please do this IMMEDIATELY.
USERNAME : syringa
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Due to database maintenance, we had a submision counter issue. Your submissions had been reset
Keep enjoying your free account
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 12:42 PM
We have reset your count and apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if you have any other issues.
- syringaAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 02:01 PM
Thank you for your prompt attention. Things appear to be working now on my side. Good luck to you fixing the counter issues on your side!