- jaymikeAsked on September 04, 2012 at 07:31 PM
would like to know how to edit the appearance of the thank you and what happens after the form has been submitted. Thanks
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 04, 2012 at 07:58 PM
Hello, You can customize the Thank You page by clicking on the "Thank You" icon. You can choose the "Thank You message" in order to edit the page.
About what happens when you submit the page... You can set options that send notifications to your e-mail, produce reports, send an autoresponder message, or also re-direct the user to a URL of your choice. Please let me know if this helps!
- jaymikeAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 02:31 PMThank you that was easy enough QUESTION: I noticed you have the option
to edit the message (option 2) or redirect to a custom URL (option 3) - do I
have to pick one or the other, it does not seem to give the option of doing
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:07 PM
I am not sure what your requirement is. How are you going to present those two options to your users? Do you want to show a message, then redirect them to an external URL?
If yes, then what you need to do is choose Option 3 (Thank You message), then insert a link to your custom URL on that message.
Unfortunately, there is no way to automatically redirect to the custom URL after a given time. Your user would have to click the link.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 13, 2012 at 03:07 PM
You may like to take a look at my colleague's response on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/42284-Can-I-customize-the-Thank-you-page