- uhmsaAsked on September 05, 2012 at 12:58 AM
When i try to integrate my forms to google docs, I keep getting an "error has occured". Google docs was working with us yeasturday, but ever since I had made a few changes to the form, some of the submissions were startingshowing html codes such as "<embed>..." for the payments on google checkout.
If try to disconnect from the google docs and re-connect it still get an error to connect. If i check on the google doc's intergration option , it list that my form is still integrated.
I removed some of my previous google docs in my google drive to see if some of google docs files that had the same name were causing this problem but I am still seeing the same error even after I try to connect. What could be possible reason that google docs isnt integrating with my current form?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 01:24 AM
I was able to reproduce the said error. Let me forward this issue to our development team for immediate resolution.
Thanks for reporting. We'll keep you posted.
- christophe_RLAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 08:52 AM
Hi, I'm having this issue as well... but it has never worked for me.
Isn't it because of google drive ?
- ItalyTechAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 08:55 AM
Hi, we are aware of these issues. We will fix them but it may take up to a day. Please patience and accept our apologize for this inconvenience. Thanks. Alessandro
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:40 AM
Google Docs integration problem is now fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- christophe_RLAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Many many thanks for this very quick fix !