- jcsarbbcAsked on October 03, 2017 at 08:18 PM
Hello again, hoping someone can answer a problem I'm having. I have a form I created that is fillable with info on it that is needed. On that form I also have a Paypal payment area to be filled out as well. When the entire form is filled out along with the Paypal info and that form is submitted, only the payment self with sender's name is received. No other info that has been filled out on that form is received. How do I go about creating form that is entirely fillable so that the form can be submitted and received with ALL the info that is input?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 03, 2017 at 11:12 PM
I assume you are referring to this form: https://www.jotform.com/72686195484168
What I noticed there is that the fields on your form are not required. Therefore, if the form gets submitted, some fields may be sent without any information in it. What you need to do here is set your fields as required.
Here are the steps:
1) Edit your form on the form builder and select the field
2) Press right click on the field and select Require
3) Repeat the steps for every field
If this is not the form and/or I am misunderstanding your concern, please let us know.