- JoinEPCAsked on October 04, 2017 at 09:23 AM
When I show an input field using condition the field which appears does not work. Its a simple text input.
I did another form using the same method but there all worked.
You will need to go:
1. Select Blog post (The first)
2. Use dummy email and name
3. Click Add project details
4. Do images need to be sourced? Select Yes
5. You cannot enter text in the field.
I tried to recreate a new and redo the condition but NADA.
Please look into this.
Please review the issue, please.
- SabbirAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:01 AM
I have tried from your website, then I cloned your form and tested with Firefox, Chrome, IE and I was not able to reproduce the issue you are having.
This is the cloned form link: https://form.jotform.com/72763973744975
Please see this walk through image of the test I have done:
Can you tell us if you are having this problem in any particular web browser or mobile browser, so we can check?
- JoinEPCAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:43 AMYes because I changed the field to a large input field as I needed to
deliver the draft for approval. Once i used a large text fields instead of
the small one it worked well.
- SabbirAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 11:56 AM
I added a short text field and it works too.
- JoinEPCAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:43 PMYes now working with short. Thanks
While I am here as I asked a week ago but didn’t have any answers. Could
you please tell me if you could changed the username of our account as it’s
defined in the and affects the URL?
Is it doable?
- SabbirAnswered on October 04, 2017 at 12:48 PM
What I understand is, you want to change your username "JoinEPC".
This is doable. Please let me know what will be your new username?