- redcabbageAsked on September 05, 2012 at 09:18 AM
Just wondering if I can create a drop down menu which links to a different web page when an option is selected, rather than having to press a submit button.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:15 AM
Unfortunately, no, that can't be done with JotForm. A form can only conditionally redirect to a specified URL once the submit button is pressed.
Hope this answers your question.
- oseo5511Answered on June 15, 2013 at 05:22 AM
I would like to request this feature as well. it would make jotform so much more useful (not that it is not, it is to a very great extent, and that would totally make it cream of the crop of form builders)
- 2adorableAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 08:01 AM
I would also love to see this feature
- jefreylandichoAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 10:34 AM
I have forwarded your request to our developer for possible integration of this feature. At the moment, you can try using an onchange event to achieve this result. To do this, you will need to download the form source code and add an onchange event on the select value as shown on this link.