- lucasperonAsked on October 05, 2017 at 09:24 AM
When we submit the form, it is coming with an extra page in blank.
I'm sending a screenshot below. The first page is ok, but the second is not a part of the form. When we download the form, it is coming with that extra page in blank. How can I solve that? Or how can I remove that extra page?
- SabbirAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 09:43 AM
Can you please give us the form link which has the extra blank space, so we can check?
- SabbirAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 10:59 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I checked and reproduced your issue of generating an empty pdf page at the end of the submission.
We already let our developers know about this issue and they are looking into it.
Until then, please give us sometime to resolve the issue.
- lucasperonAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Thank you for the attention.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 03:08 AM
First of all, thank you for contacting us.
Your issue has been fixed now. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other problem.
- lucasperonAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 08:03 AM
Ok! Thanks a lot for all the help!