- preferredshippingAsked on September 05, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Help What's going on?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:28 AM
This is a known bug, and our developers are currently working on it. We will have this restored the soonest time possible and will let you know.
In the meantime, the said integration will be unavailable. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- preferredshippingAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:32 AM
Thank you for doing all you can to get the issue fixed. I am a customer that pays for their service. With the google doc feed down we're paying additional man hours to perform the same task.
We appreciate all you do. Thank you for your time.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Google Docs integration problem is now fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- preferredshippingAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Thank you. Great work!