- OWFIAsked on October 05, 2017 at 08:40 PM
I thought I did everything right:
1. I added calculation values to the checkboxes.
2. I referenced the checkbox field in the form calculation widget.
3. I sent the result of the widget to the payment field.
But nothing's happening. I'd like for the sum of the selections to total the price for the user. Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks for the help.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 02:46 AM
We are really sorry for the inconvenience you have.
I have cloned your form named "Clone of Contest Category Sponsorship" on my side in order to test it. I have checked the configurations and they all seem to be correct. However, your form doesn't work as expected. I have cleared your form caches in order to avoid any possible error.
I have created another test form on my side in order to this situation and everything seems to be working well as you can see the example form at the following URL: https://form.jotform.com/72781452923966
I have seen that something is wrong with your form. I have forwarded this issue to our software development team in order to fix it.
We are going to inform you as soon as the issue will be fixed.
- OWFIAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 07:31 AM
Thank you very much!