- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAsked on October 05, 2017 at 08:40 PM
I have Visual Report Builder creating a report that should be sorted by 'Courses Received Date, for form: 52745887899988
The report is not sorting the column correctly/ What am I missing?
If I sort by Trial Date it works.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on October 05, 2017 at 09:22 PM
I just realized it is sorting by day and not month, is because the date is set for dd/mm/yy.
If I change it to mm/dd/yy will my data get messed up?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 02:48 AM
I was able to reproduce that problem with the grid report in the visual report builder.
This seems a bug. I have escalated this to our developers and we'll let you know here once this is fixed.
Unfortunately, switching the date format won't help since it won't affect the existing data. You can sort it using the submissions date for now.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 08:44 AM
Thanks for the confirmation. Sorting by submission date won't fill our needs. I will have to find an alternative sort column.
I suspect you can't provide a fix time for this, right? Priority rules.
Thank you, Robert
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 10:24 AM
This issue is already reported to our backend team. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that one of our developer is already looking into this. We cannot provide you an estimated timeframe for the solution but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from assigned developer.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 01:55 PM
I just submitted a thread about the same issue for number columns not sorting correctly. I understand this has been directed to a developer for a fix and I apologize for creating a second thread for the issue.
This sorting issue is very important to us and are anxious to see it resolved.
Best regards, Robert
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 02:44 PM
Sorry still no update yet. But your ticket's priority has been marked as "Important". The developers will respond as soon as it is possible for them.
- AgilityAssoc.CanadaAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 09:52 AM
I just want to get some further update on this issue. I was informed a month ago that a developer was working on this problem. Sorry to be badgering over this but it is important to us.
All the best, Robert
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update on this issue. I am sending a note to the assigned developer. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update on this.