- Longueville17Asked on October 06, 2017 at 08:24 AM
When I fill in the form and then download the pdf from the "Reservation Confirmation" form, the images are not showing any longer, the font of the third page is minuscule and the whole page set up is wrong, but I still see all these element as they should be while filling the form...what is happening???
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 10:32 AM
I downloaded the PDF report of your latest submission, but I was not able to replicate the issue with the images. They are all shown inside of the PDF report. However, I saw that the text on the third page is minuscule.
Were you able to resolve this issue with the images? If not, please reset the PDF design and create a new report to see if that will resolve your issue.
Regarding the text on the third page, you can use PDF Designer no increase the Font Size of the text.
- Longueville17Answered on October 06, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Thank you for the reply but there is no PDF Design in my reports...
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 11:16 AM
Do you mean you have not customized your PDF report? I noticed just now that you are storing your data in EU. When I downloaded PDF report using the EU domain I was able to replicate mentioned issue. The images are not shown.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved. For now, I can only suggest you to try to reset the PDF Design.
- Longueville17Answered on October 06, 2017 at 11:43 AMThank you Joanna,
I look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 03:26 AM
We are terribly sorry for the late update, but we'd like to inform you that the bug has been fixed.
Please try using the app again and let us know if you have any other issues or concerns.