- cincoenergyAsked on September 05, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Almost immediately after I receive a submission that has an attachment my form disables itself. What am I doing/setting wrong?
- CarProofAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:16 PM
Having this same problem. Need support on this immediately!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 12:56 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. One of my colleague is already submitted a ticket to our developer regarding on this issue and as soon as our developer fixed the said issue, we will inform you immediately.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 05, 2012 at 02:38 PM
A buggy release we made today caused some of the forms to be accidentally disabled. We reversed this version and enabled all these forms back. We are very sorry about this mistake. Everything should be alright now. If you still see a problem please let us know.
- guest_22963402716049Answered on October 23, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Nevermind, I found my problem - Form Limit was set to 1