- bdoodleAsked on October 06, 2017 at 03:06 PM
Please see the post I just made on Purchase Order coupon processing. It should be a public question, but it shows up Private. Changing it to Public doesn't help.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 06, 2017 at 04:53 PM
Hello @bdoodle - The thread you're referring to https://www.jotform.com/answers/1266903 is indeed set to Private as of writing this reply. I asked my colleague who's currently handling your case to mark it as Public.
To ensure there's nothing wrong with toggling the visibility of forum posts, I gave it a try and the posts that I explicitly marked as private, remained private. While the post that I didn't mark as private remained public.
- bdoodleAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 02:09 AM
It remains Private. Did you try to make it Public?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 08, 2017 at 04:01 AM
You're correct - And my colleague also noticed this too. It's odd that it only happens on your thread and I can't reproduce it when I create threads myself.
He opened a separate ticket for this case and informed our developers about it. We'll keep you apprised when there's an update.
- bdoodleAnswered on October 09, 2017 at 10:02 AM