- gocoAsked on October 11, 2017 at 08:47 AM
Under "Settings"->"Email", I have chosen a "Recipients Email" that is different from my login email. But each time I select the "TEST EMAIL" button the system sends a test email to my login email rather than to the one I have in the "Recipients Email" box. I know I would need to upgrade to have multiple emails in the "Recipients Email" box, but can I have just one?
Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:21 AM
Please test by sending a form submission.
I have tried doing a submission in your form, were you able to receive the email notification from the email in your recipient email ?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:28 AM
You can also check the email history on your account by going to your
You can see that it was sent to your alternate email account.
- gocoAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you for helping Marvih. That was actually my wife's email but I've
since changed it to one I have access to. Can you please try again?
- gocoAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 10:43 AMDoes that mean the results of me doing a test on the survey form were
sent to that email?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 11:40 AM
Yes that is correct. I tried to do another test unfortunately it seems you enabled the Unique Submissions which means I cannot send any submission anymore on my end.
But upon checking the email notification setup it should send correctly to the new email address which is "email@example.com"
- gocoAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 03:43 PMOptimistically yes, that and I cleared the cache which I assume will
throw out all the test data. Thank you again for your help, I'll keep
my fingers crossed :)
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 04:56 PM
You are welcome let us know if it doesn't correctly send to the right email address. You can check it in your email history like the example image above.