- drhortonAsked on October 11, 2017 at 01:34 PM
Hello, up until today, we were using version 3 with &old=true in order to utilize the old features sorting and bulk-editing conditions. As of today, the option to switch to v.3 disappeared. We have many forms with extensive amounts of conditions and we need those features as it takes forever to edit conditions one-by-one. What is the work-around? How can we get v.3 back? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 02:43 PM
Apologies for the challenges you are facing. Unfortunately we disabled the option of changing builder to V3. This was due to various improvements we have made on V4 to improve on challenges V3 had. Now its not possible to move back to V3. If I may ask would you kindly share reason why you want to move to V3 and the features you need that are in V3 and not in V4?
Once again our sincere apologies fr the challenge and any inconveniences this may have caused.
- drhortonAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 03:07 PMThe main and most usable features that now are gone include being able to sort conditions not by associated fields (as it is now) but by kinds of conditions, like thank you URL or sending Emails. Then the ability to mass-enable, disable, and delete conditions. These are critical features for us as we have a lot of conditions that send emails depending on the choices people make and with the v.3 and &old=true string, I could filter only conditions that sent emails and enable or disable them with one click. Doing it one by one in a number of similar forms is simply not feasible as it is extremely tedious and time-consuming. Please get those features back or give me an idea how I can still use the old ones. It is very important. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 03:18 PM
Thank you for your feedback. Our team will look at the features to include in V4 based on your feedback and we will revert on the same.
- drhortonAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 03:19 PM
Thank you, please let me know when it is done.
- drhortonAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 09:41 AM
Is there any progress on this? Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:04 PM
I not sure if my colleague raised your request for a possibility to disable/delete multiple conditions in Version 4 to our developers or I am just unable to find that thread.
Just to be sure, I moved one of your previous reply on this thread to a new thread and I will rise it to our developers there.
- drhortonAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 12:15 PM