- INMEDCEAsked on October 11, 2017 at 02:25 PM
I've tried multiple times to create a pdf form and just get the attached error message. Please provide guidance. I'm not sure what is means by "check the form status" but it is an active form.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 03:48 PM
You can try the Fillable PDF Creator
Select the third option (convert JotForm Form)
- INMEDCEAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 04:53 PM
I'm sorry, aubreybourke, but your response is most unhelpful. That is exactly what I attempted to do when I received the error message. You can view a screen shot of the error message on my original post - the error message is in the yellow text box.
This tool that you recommended is not functioning, I need advise as to how to make the tool function, please.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 11, 2017 at 08:40 PM
We have escalated a bug report to our developers. This thread will be updated once we have any news.
Do you need the PDF for online submissions, or do you need it for printing/emailing? If you do not need an active (fillable) PDF, we can print your web form into a PDF file.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 03:06 AM
I create a new thread for your last answer. Please follow up there:
- JotForm DeveloperselenAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 06:16 AM
This problem has now been fixed.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- INMEDCEAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 12:50 PM