- paddoumAsked on October 12, 2017 at 07:21 AM
Here the last spreadsheet
still stoping to import at line 500
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 08:22 AM
We are sorry or this inconvenience caused to you.
As we investigated your forms and integrations, this problem happened only for one of your forms. The problem was fixed now by one of our developers. However, you still needs to re-integrate with spreadsheet. Please have a try and let us know if you still have problems.
- paddoumAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 09:02 AM
Hi I still have the issue after recreating the integration
data is missing after line 500
here the spreadsheet
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Thank you for your confirmation and cooperation.
I'm escalating this problem to our developers for a further investigations on it.Once it is fixed, you will be notified via this thread.
- paddoumAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 04:37 AM
Did you manage to solve the issue?
To provide you some context, this fomr is used in connection with a TV show that is broadcasted every day around 13h30.
Every submission are moderated by our team then displayed on a map here:
There are millions ov viewers for this show that generates a lot of for m submission.
It's very important that the link between jotform and google spreadsheet is active again as ou capacity to offer live update of the map is at the center of the solution we are currently offering.
Can you please provide me with some feedback so we can decide what to do.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 08:44 AM
There are no updates on the matter as of yet. But surely, the developer assigned has been informed of your last response. We will get back to you once we have updates.
Thanks for your patience, and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- paddoumAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 08:45 AM
If it's not solved today we will need to consider a different solution and ask for full refund.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 09:52 AM
I changed ticket priority from Important to Urgent and sent another reminder to the assigned developer about the urgency.
In the meantime, the problem is actually related to storing data in EU.
If it is very critical you to have all submissions in your spreadsheet today, I can suggest you to move your data to US and then re-integrate your form with Spreadsheet. After the problem is fixed, you will move your data back to EU.
- paddoumAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 10:07 AM
How do I do that?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 13, 2017 at 11:12 AM
2) And uncheck:
Then your data will be moved to US servers.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- paddoumAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 05:56 AM
I unchecked the box so my data is moved to the US.
Stil, my google spread sheet does not synchronize.
Can you solve this issue asap?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 06:29 AM
After switching to US data center, have you tried removing and reintegrating your form with Google Spreadsheet? If you have not done that, please do so and let us know if the problem persists.
- paddoumAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 06:41 AM
I have done several times and it does not work.
At he time I create it I get all the recorde but when new submission are received they are not synchronized with the google spreadsheet.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 09:41 AM
I've pushed the missing submissions data to your Google Spreadsheet, you should see them on the sheet now.
We kindly ask you to make a test submission on your form and see if it's now syncing with your Google Spreadsheet.
If not, please report back to us so we can update our developer.
Thank you so much for your cooperation and we'll be looking forward to your reply.
- paddoumAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 11:43 AMHi,
I see them now in the google spreadsheet.
I will make a new submission and let you know how it goes.
- paddoumAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 12:48 PM
Hi,I confirm the google spreadsheet dit NOT synchronized2284 submissions receivedONLY 2473 in the google spreadsheet.P.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 01:25 PM
Thank you for sharing with us this information. I will have this forwarded and we will let you know once we find anything.
- paddoumAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 01:43 PMHi,
I confirm the google spreadsheet dit NOT synchronized
2284 submissions received
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 03:11 PM
Our apologies. I've manually pushed the submissions to the sheet again. We can do the same again, and this works, but I understand this takes us time updating each other. This is the workaround until our backend team finds the cause of the problem and fix it. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- paddoumAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 10:40 AM
Can you please proceed with an update?
Also during weekdays I will need an update every hours form 9 am to 6 pm at least every hour.
Let me know if it's ok.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I just ran a push of your submissions to your spreadsheet. It should be reflected on your integration now. I will inform the team of this request, but we will do what we can for the meantime until the issue gets fixed.
- paddoumAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 05:03 AM
Can you proceed with a new update asap?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 06:48 AM
I just sent another push for your form. Could you please check and let us know the submission ID if there are any submission did not transfer to your spreadsheet?
- paddoumAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 06:54 AM
It worked, can you do it several time per day until you found a fix?
I need updates during the period from 9AM to 6PM Paris, France time
- MarvihAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 10:30 AM
My colleague have now asked our developers if we could setup a script that automatically pushes your submissions multiple times a day.
For now we are still waiting for a response if this is possible. I have manually pushed your submissions into your spreadsheet for the meantime.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 07:56 AM
Sorry for the trouble. The problem should be fixed now. Your submissions should appear in your spreadsheet instantly. Please test it and let us know if issue occurs again. If you need any further assistance please feel free to contact us anytime.
- paddoumAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 07:56 AM
I confirm, it's working now.