- ntorgersAsked on October 12, 2017 at 07:49 AM
I tried logging in to my account and it says it is suspended. It's been awhile since I logged in so I wasn't sure if that's the reason. Other than that I have no idea why I wouldn't be able to log in and get my application I created. I would appreciate your help ASAP please!!
- SabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 09:31 AM
I have checked your account and found that due to a possible scam issue with one of your forms called "Loan Application Form", you account has been suspended.
Scams. You agree that you will not use JotForm or any form(s) you create using JotForm for scamming purposes to attract, lure, or illegally obtain payment of any sort from others by unjustifiable means such as posting a jotform as a money-making program on a classified ads site as an example of that. Any account reported or found doing so will be immediately suspended.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
If you want us to reactivate your account, you have to allow us to remove that form.
- ntorgersAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:43 AMI never created a loan application. How do I get my account so it's not
- SabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 10:54 AM
If you allow us to remove that "Loan Application Form" from your account, then we can reactivate your account.
Please let us know.
- ntorgersAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 11:43 AMYes you can remove it!! Thank you!!
- SabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 11:52 AM
As per your request, I have removed your faulty form and reactivated your account.
Please check and let us know if you have any further query.
- ntorgersAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 12:43 PMPerfect! Thank you!!
- SabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 12:50 PM
You are welcome.