- HopeEventsAsked on October 12, 2017 at 01:26 PM
We have created a new form 'Chili Feed Sign-Up'. And multiple people are receiving the attached error. I have 'No Check' in unique submission. I cannot figure out why they are receiving this error.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Can you please check the option 'Unique Question' just below the 'Unique Submissions'?
You need to select 'No Check' for that also, to allow multiple submission regardless to any unique question that you might have selected.
Let us know if you have any further query.
- HopeEventsAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 01:37 PM
That is also "No Check", has been the whole time, and people are still receiving this error.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Can you try adding any unique field like email to the form and set the unique answer to email.
After the form is saved, revert the option to no check and remove the email field.
Please try this and let us know if you are still having this issue or not.
- HopeEventsAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 02:41 PM
That fixed it! Thank you.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 12, 2017 at 02:44 PM
Glad that it worked.