- beatylawAsked on October 14, 2017 at 08:56 PM
1st how to expand frame on site. I use
I am using this form https://submit.jotform.us/submit/40615859939167/
separately and on a web page. Chrome refuses to process the form on the webpage and gave me a problem when I used the link above [but did finally process it] Curiously, that was not the site that I was attempting to use, so really confusing.
This error -Your connection is not privateNET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
- beatylawAnswered on October 14, 2017 at 09:33 PMclient &I both had trouble on BLF site with that form and others on websitesI have ask for help from jotformthis was never problem before
These worked fine until recently
says this is not private
https://texasbailbond.expert/pay/ this is a site that I am closing, so maybe that it problem
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 12:07 AM
I checked both forms you shared and they are secure. The protocol is HTTPS (SSL).
You can check that in your Chrome browser, console window under Security tab.
However, the website URL you used as your thank you page does not support HTTPS. This is why you are getting the following error.
To fix it, change HTTPS to HTTP in your thank you URL.
- beatylawAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 04:43 PMNot the issue why delay and error message?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 15, 2017 at 05:28 PM
The issue is related to the HTTPS protocol. Did you try my colleagues suggestion already? Did that solve the problem?
- beatylawAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 01:43 PMyes the reference to the bail bond site was the cause of problem, apparently
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 01:50 PM
I presume this is now resolved? We can definitely tell based on our tests that the site is the cause of the security error.
If there's anything else you need help with your form, just feel free to let us know.
Have a good day!