- enescoAsked on October 16, 2017 at 04:46 AM
Depending of my form pages height, the pages are not displayed at the really top, hidding my logo. I aim to load each page at the same position (just the top).
I dont want to use an embed iframe.
Can you help me?
- JennyAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 07:55 AM
Could you give us more details about the issue? Which form are you referring to? It would be also great to share screenshots of the problem along with the website so that we can assist you further.
Please check our user guide to see how to post screenshots to our support forum:
We will be waiting for your response.
- enescoAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 08:27 AM
So, here are some screenshots,
1) The page when I launch the form, page is positioned to the top (its what I always want)
2) Another page, the page is not "top-positioned"
3) Another page, the page is not "top-positioned"
- JennyAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 10:06 AM
I have checked your form and I believe you are referring to the issue that with each form page change the main page is scrolled down which makes the logo unnoticeable. If you check your form again you will see that your logo is there, you just need to scroll up. However, considering your use case, your logo needs to be visible all the time.
I am not sure if it serves a certain technical purpose or might be considered as a problem considering your use case.
However, I have escalated the issue to our developers and you will be notified via this thread once we have an update about it.
Thank you for letting us know the issue.
- enescoAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Hello Jenny, so I can reformulate my question. The problem is not the logo is unnoticeable rather than the top of the form is not displayed at the same position. User experience is not great if there such visual differences between pages.
Effectively users can scroll up to reach the very top of the form but what i aim is every page will be launched at the top of that scrolling bar.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 18, 2017 at 12:09 PM
Try setting the Page Background to Fixed. You can do that in the Advanced Designer page. Here's how:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Form Designer.
3. Click the Advanced Form Designer button.
4. In the Advanced Form Designer, open the Background Image tab and set the Page Background to Fixed.
Here's the result of my test form:
- enescoAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Hi, thank you for your message ! But I think its working because you displayed the form on a large screen and you don't have any vertical scrollbars.
I made the modification you explained, but on a Macbook laptop screen, the problem remains.
When the page is launched is like the bar have been scrolled a bit from the top.
Is there a way to fix the scrollbar position to the top ? Thx. Seb.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for the additional information, Seb.
The issue has now been escalated to our developers. We will contact you again on this thread once we have an update from our developers.
- enescoAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 07:34 AM
Hello Jotform, any news about it ?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 09:14 AM
There has been some progress. You have been assigned a developer. And the priority of the ticket has been marked as "important". They will respond on this thread as soon as it is possible for them.
- enescoAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 04:02 AM
This is truely one of the last issues i had on my form. Any news?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 04:32 AM
I'm sorry but we don't have any updates at this time. I will follow up with the developer assigned for a possible update regarding this issue.
Thank you for your patience.
- enescoAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 07:28 AM
Any updates ?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 09:08 AM
Unfortunately, we still don't have any updates. I will follow up with the developer assigned, for possible information about this case.
Thank you for your patience!