- mfgoodwinAsked on October 16, 2017 at 12:00 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 16, 2017 at 12:46 PM
You have a date filter switched on, so that's why you don't see all submissions. You can set the time frame to "all time":
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- mfgoodwinAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 09:46 AM
I've tried that and it still doesn't show me anything before April.
I even tried customizing it as well. Could they have gone into a different folder?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 11:17 AM
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
I restored your submissions, so all of them should be there now.
Please check and let us know how it worked.
- mfgoodwinAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 10:06 AM