- BigMikeInVeniceAsked on September 06, 2012 at 04:25 PM
new contacts are not adding to my mailchimp list, I have dome this before, but it's not adding contacts
- gori-mathewAnswered on September 06, 2012 at 04:36 PM
Ccan you please try to clear your cache then re-integrate mailchimp? Also, be sure that you input the API keys correctly.
Please can you also lets know the form's URL that is having this problem.
Please let us know if the problem still persists after that so that we can further assist you with this.
- loradrienAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 08:23 PM
I happened 2 times this failure. It's annoying having to check, the problem is with JotForm. If you delete the connection with Mailchimp and reattach it, it works. It's annoying.
- loradrienAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 08:29 PM
I lose a lot of time, because I have to then manually add in Mailchimp lists. Is there a solution? I can not continue wasting time.
- loradrienAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 08:46 PM
Remove integration and reconnect with api key doesn't work...
- loradrienAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 08:53 PM
The problem is serious (although they get fix) I can not trust this JotForm-MailChimp integration, because I can lose subscribers if I do not check daily if integration works ...
- loradrienAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 09:15 PM
Note: Yes, I remove integration, log out, clear cache, login, add key correctly, and no send suscriber to mailchimp.
- BigMikeInVeniceAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 09:30 PMYes, this needs to get fixed
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 08, 2012 at 09:45 PM
I was able to reproduced the problem. I have now raised this issue to our developers for a quick resolution. They'll reply to this thread once this gets fixed.
Our apologies for the inconveniences caused. Thanks.
- loradrienAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:28 AM
Every day I have to add them manually and thus do not receive the welcome email to the newsletter. Please, fix this.
- jumpfox-invitesAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:54 AM
Having the exactly the same problem my end it worked great for a few days but it hasn't worked since the 6th I think. It worked fine for a brief moment when I tested it earlier but I've tried it again and it's not working. It doesn't seem to like custom fields.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:16 AM
We are aware of this issue and our developers are now looking into this. Hopefully they'd be able to fixed this as quickly as possible.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- jumpfox-invitesAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:19 AM
No problem folks! Given that it's a new feature I'd expect there to be some teething. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 07:46 AM
We are informed by our developers that the problem has been fixed. Can you guys re-integrate your form to Mail Chimp once again? It should be working fine by now.
Just in case it still doesn't work, please regenerate another Mail Chimp API Key and recheck your form. This would help.
Thank you so much for your patience and have a pleasant day.