- WCCERTAsked on October 17, 2017 at 07:13 AM
I hope my customers don't see this!!!
Right mouse in any of the edit modes.
See graphic below.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 10:58 AM
It is your browser extension for Google Chrome. It is only available to your end. You may want to check and remove that. Note that if that doesn't appear in extension section, that may be a malware. You need to scan your computer with your AV.
- WCCERTAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 11:43 AMThanks,
I first did a complete malware scan and a virus scan and found nothing.
Glad it’s not universal. I’ll remove all google extensions
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 12:56 PM
You're welcome. I checked Google Webstore, but I cannot find the extension there, so I think that's a bundle with software installed on your PC. You do not necessarily need to remove all extensions, just that one with do.
- WCCERTAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 02:43 PMSure glad it did not populate in your system