- MAWandFCAsked on October 17, 2017 at 10:06 AM
I want to add a Facebook conversion pixel to my registration confirmation page so I can track the amount of guests from Facebook traffic that signed up for my offer but am unsure of how to go about doing so. I would appreciate if someone from your team who has worked with them before could help.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 12:03 PM
You can modify your thank you page, edit it's HTML source, and add there the image tag that came from facebook for the conversion pixel. To do this:
1) Edit your form and go to the Settings page
2) Click Thank You Page on the left panel
3) See to it that Show a Thank You page is selected and wait for the WYSIWYG editor to load
4) Click on < >, this shall open the source code window
5) Paste the image tag there and press the OK button to save
Feel free to get back to us if you have questions.