- amandagandersonAsked on October 17, 2017 at 03:21 PM
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 03:36 PM
Upon review of your account it was found that form :
It is requesting driver's licenses and social security numbers without the appropriate signature field. Why is this requested? Because they are considered sensitive or personal information. Some states have even implemented Real ID, for which it elevates the concern on requesting and collecting this information.
We know that some businesses use this information for legitimate reasons for which you can make use of the tools implemented to have the legitimate authorization from your customers for you to use such information.
Here are some widgets you can add to the form (signature fields):
If you have any other questions in regards to this answer to this same thread.
If you have any other questions in regards to another issue, start another thread with the different inquiry so we can assist you promptly.
- Amanda AndersonAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 03:39 PM
How can I log in to add those to the form?
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Your account is active and some of the fields have been removed, please go ahead and login as usual.
- amandagandersonAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 03:55 PMHold it right there!
Looks like your IP address has been banned because of a possible phishing attempt. If you believe that there is a mistake, let us know using the form below.
This is what I am still getting when I try to log in.
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on October 17, 2017 at 03:59 PM
Thank you Ms.Amanda for letting us know. Could you be so kind to try again in a few minutes?
https://www.screencast.com/t/WRkiiIwthm we can assure you the account is active.
Thank you for your patience.