- LaFontanaAsked on September 07, 2012 at 08:11 AM
My forms aren't working. It appears the message "Form over quota
This form has exceeded its allocated quota."
I've a premium account and I haven't exeeded my requests. What is the problem?Page URL:
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 08:21 AM
We are sorry about this. It was caused by a data replication problem we had this week. I've now reset your counts, activated your account. Everything should be fine now.
- LaFontanaAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:28 AM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:46 AM
Thank you for updating us.
I just checked now also, and everything about the account seems to be fine.
Have a nice day. =)
- BombahAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:34 AM
We received the same "Over quota" message and we have in NO WAY gotten 100 submissions (allocated for free plans) in 5 days!!!! Could you please take a look at this as my form is now "disabled"- it appears in the forums that others are getting the same message!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 07:46 AM
Please refer to your original post for my response. I had resolved this issue for you as well.
- letganseAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:36 AM
Hello, we've got the same problem, please could do something ???? Regards.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 04:44 AM
I don't see any problem with your submissions counter and your account isn't overlimited. It seems to be fine here. Can you try to relogin and check your submissions limits? There shouldn't be a problem.
Do let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks!