- woofsAsked on October 19, 2017 at 02:11 PM
I want to select one font for my forms (they're long) and use a different font for headings. Is that possible? Is it possible to change the background
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 03:35 PM
Yes, that is possible here in JotForm. You can change the page background of your form in the Form Designer page. To do that, please follow this guide:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Click the Form Designer icon. It is below the account profile icon of your account.
3. In the General tab, click the Choose a File button under the Page Image.
4. Choose the image and click the Used Selected button. After that, click the Save button.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please let us know.