- marcellobrazilAsked on October 19, 2017 at 02:17 PM
Quero que o Perfil de Compras responda primeiro e grava o dia e hora que preencheu, depois quando Marketing receber o email com o link de edição quero que Marketing entre no formulario e este mesmo grave o dia e horario que preencheu
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Thank you for contacting us. Would such a scenario work for you? have the date picker set to current as it has been set in the form. You can also set the element to read only so that it cannot be changed and will input the current date and time in the field. You can do this by Setting the Read-Only in the field properties to YES.
Based on your explanation this will ensure the date is captured but cannot be edited bay anyone.
Kindly let us know if the above will work.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 03:56 PM
Eu quero que o campo de data altere toda vez que alguem clicar em Edit Link, isso é possível? se sim como faço?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 19, 2017 at 06:38 PM
First add "Get form page URL" widget.
On your form settings change the "Clear Hidden Field Values" to "Clear on Being Hidden".
Then add another "Date Picker" field, set it as "Hidden" and set the Default Date as "CURRENT"
Then add this condition.
- marcellobrazilAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 07:50 AM
Can I do this "On your form settings change the "Clear Hidden Field Values" to "Clear on Being Hidden" just for those fields? Some part of the form I need to keep
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 09:27 AM
Unfortunately you can not "Clear Hidden Field Values" of a single field. However you can use conditional logic to clear this specific fields.
To do this kindly do the following
1. Click on Conditions menu in the form settings.
2. Choose Update a form field value.
3. Then on the conditions add a blank field.
Below is a clone of the form you can use as a sample.
Kindly feel free to clone the form.