- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 07:03 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience you have.
Currently, we do not have a server issue as far as I check on my side.
Could you please give us related form URL that you have this problem? So, that we can check and investigate the issue further.
- GenfinAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 07:26 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 20, 2017 at 07:59 AM
your question was duplicated. We have already answered your concern in the following thread:
Once the problem is fixed, you will be notified via that thread.
- GenfinAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 02:36 AM
Hi, this is happening yet again.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 04:09 AM
I just cleared your form's cache, can you check again if the problem persists?
- DarkAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 05:30 AM
Hi I am having the same issue.. it is not updating when I click preview. I have cleared my cache and it still does not work.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 07:14 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the problem still persists on your side?
- GenfinAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 08:47 AM
All good thank you. This has happened a few times this last week or so. Is it something on your side our mine that I need to action?
I have tried cache clearing both on forms and my browser.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 09:55 AM
The problem was on our side and our DevOps team has fixed it. You do not need to action.
Thank you very much for reporting us this problem. It helped a lot.
- Joshua23Answered on October 24, 2017 at 10:40 AM
Hi I am having the same issue with my form not updating
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM
@Joshua23 This was fixed earlier but we are seeing more new reports that form updates are delayed. I will forward this to our developers to have a look. We will let you know as soon as we have any updates.
- michael.roweAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM
I am also experiencing the same problem with the forms not updating with changes. The response headers are showing "x-cache: HIT". I have tried using the "Clear Cache" button in settings but this has not helped.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Can you confirm if this is still occurring? Our developers flushed the caches on our end and forms should be showing current updates.
- michael.roweAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 02:40 PM
It appears to be fixed, thanks.