- YWAMOrlandoAsked on September 07, 2012 at 02:25 PM
I'm experiencing unusual lag in time it takes edits to appear on our site. Do you have any advice? Is it something i'm doing?
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 02:57 PM
Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience, we have performed a database maintenance to improve our quality of service and this caused that some users hosted on www.jotform.us to have data replication issues.
I have inspected your form and it is hosted in:
Please change the embed link on the page's code to:
You may also want to log onto the corresponding servers when making changes to your forms for quicker results as there is sometimes a delay in the replication to the other servers.
Thank you for your patience!
- YWAMOrlandoAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 04:24 PM
Thank you. Is it possible to make the form visually more condensed?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 04:51 PM
You can change the look of your form by changing the spacing between the forms.
To do this, you need to click on the "Preferences" icon while on the "Setup & Embed" tab.
The "Question Spacing" field controls the vertical spacing between the fields. Changing this value may help you acomplish a more condensed look.
Let us know if you that helps!
- YWAMOrlandoAnswered on September 07, 2012 at 04:58 PM
YOU ROCK! THANKS!