- poppyseedmarketsAsked on January 31, 2011 at 04:42 AM
Why doesnt my search field work? I am trying to look at some forms, but nothing comes up. Even if I printed the form and is still there, nothing comes up.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 31, 2011 at 08:34 AM
What do you mean by "search field"? Do you mean the search box at the bottom of the Submissions page? If that's what you mean, can you let me know the form ID where you search the results and the exact words you search?
- poppyseedmarketsAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 02:57 AM
Yes the 'search field' box in the submission page
Any of the forms that I have created. For instance Summerblossom, who has filled out maybe 4 of the forms I have created, and nothing comes up.
You can give it a try with any of the forms, just pick a something and search. It doesnt recognise Customers, or customers names etc
This information is important to us as we are working on different tasks at the same time and need to retrieve some information.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 07:16 AM
I do not see a Summerblossom form on your account. I chose another form and searched for one of the names on the search box and it worked:
- poppyseedmarketsAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 07:19 AM
Summerblossom is not a form, its a customer who has filled out in 5 different forms. I have a few forms, so how do I find which ones she has filled in from the different forms I created?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 07:37 AM
You are looking for a feature to search for a submission on all of forms at once. Unfortunately, we do not have such feature on JotForm site. But we have that feature on the iPhone App.