- AridiveAsked on October 22, 2017 at 01:35 PM
I tried to translate the whole form I did an the Dynamic tables widget does not translate, neither the signature widget.
(deleted translation, as I prefer to have the clean form in English than partial in other language).
it is just to let you know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 22, 2017 at 02:28 PM
I'm sorry, but our translation tool still cannot translate texts inside a widget. It can only translate the widget label. You may consider the following workaround:
1. Duplicate the form (https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account).
2. Manually translate all texts in the duplicate form to the second language that you prefer.
3. Add the link of the duplicate form in the original form. You can use our Text field to add the link.
4. Add the translations in the original form. Just add the languages, nevermind the translations of the texts. This method is just to have the language dropdown visible in the original form.
5. Add a conditional logic to show the link to the 2nd form based on the language selection, and also hide the entire fields in the original form.
Here's a demo form for this workaround: https://www.jotform.com/72913905498973. Choose Spanish from the language selection.