- SuziesPartyPlusAsked on October 23, 2017 at 01:02 PM
Recently I have been having issues with editing my forms. I make changes and the changes are not being reflected in the forms. I cleared my browser cache, logged back into the account and still no change.
The URL below will show what I am seeing on the published form and the screenshot attached will show the changes I made on the "Build" page.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 02:27 PM
I checked your form and compared with your image, but I wasn't able to determine if there is any difference there. This is what I see:
What is that you see when you preview the form?
Could you share that screenshot, please?
- SolelibertyAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:00 PM
This is what I see after refreshing my page over and over and even after clearing my browser cache
- SolelibertyAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 03:05 PM
Ok, lol, another problem I'm noticing is that even though I'm logged in as "SuziesPartyPlus", now my responses are being logged as my other account, "Soleliberty".
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 04:01 PM
I'm not sure why this issue is happening to you since I'm still not able to replicate it.
Could you please check what happens if you try to load your form from different Browser?
Regarding the account, it could happen that the Browser saved the data in the cookies so that's why it is showing.
We'll wait for your response.
- SuziesPartyPlusAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 05:46 PM
Are you viewing the form from "build" or are you viewing a published version? I loaded the form from a different browser and still get the same old version of the form with the picture background.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 23, 2017 at 09:28 PM
We have been testing your form's direct link, here is also a screenshot about what I can see on the form builder and when loading the direct link to the form:
I have just cleared your forms cache, I would recommend you to also test using incognito mode since your form may be still loading a cached version.
Please let us know how it goes.
- SuziesPartyPlusAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 01:20 AM
Awesome, that seems to be the fix. Thank you so much!