- aaronwattsAsked on October 24, 2017 at 11:19 AM
We use the Authorize.net widget alot. Normally you put the credentials in and then you verify the credentials are correct with the verification button. It looks like the button is missing now.
Is the button gone permanently? Thanks
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 12:52 PM
I am not sure if there was the verification button.
I will have to check this with our developers to see if the button was removed and if this permanent.
- aaronwattsAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 12:54 PM
There was a button. I used it all the time.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 01:15 PM
You are correct. There was a button.
I will update the ticket that I raised to our developers. We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
I also made a test and the integration is working correctly if the correct API Login ID and Transaction key are used.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on November 09, 2017 at 09:05 AM
"Verify" button is not available. We removed the button permanently so there is no issue about Authorize.Net integration.
However, we can open a feature request for that if you request a verification button in the integration wizard. Unfortunately, we could not give you a time frame when or whether it will be implemented or not.
If you need any other details, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.
- aaronwattsAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM
So you're saying the button has been permanently removed, but I can open a feature request so that it can be added again?
Why was it removed, by the way? It was a quick to make sure the credentials were added correctly.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 15, 2017 at 11:38 AM
Yes, the button has been permanently removed.
We already open a feature request. Unfortunately, we can not give you any time frame when and if this will be implemented.
I do not know why was the 'verify' button removed. I will ask my colleague olivia and our developers.