- citadelphysioAsked on October 25, 2017 at 06:32 AM
When trying to send via email I get a pop that says I have reached my limit.
Is there a limit on how many times per day you can send a form? I have not come close to using the space, form limits, or submission limits. So I'm not sure why I can't send any more.
- lumiardianAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 08:27 AM
Please check the image below. If your account has exceeded the parameters than you need to clean what you might not need anymore. Or you can upgrade your plan, you can see different options on this link.
- citadelphysioAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 09:10 AM
Thanks, I'm not near the limits. Any recommendations?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 10:35 AM
I checked your form and tested a submission and it was all okay.
Can you please try again ?
- citadelphysioAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Still no, and I tried using a new email address as well
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:42 PM
I checked your account. All your counters seem to be under the limit. I also checked your email history and there was nothing from us about this issue emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have activated a recalculation of all of your counters. It seems you are using even less than was reported. So please try again now and if the issue persists get straight back to us.
- citadelphysioAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:55 PM
Still getting the same message
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 02:03 PM
Can you post a screenshot of the message please? Then we can submit it to Level 2 support. And they will investigate.
- citadelphysioAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 02:25 PM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 03:40 PM
Sorry your reply didn't come through. Can you post again please?
Please use the forums
- citadelphysioAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 06:18 AM
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 09:12 AM
Thanks for your screenshot. That helps allot.
I have escalated this ticket to Level 2 support. They will investigate and post a response here on this thread. Note that we cannot say when that will happen. The developers will do it as soon as it is possible for them.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 09:26 AM
This is not a bug. You are getting the "Oops! Reached your Limit" because you have exceeded the number of outbound emails sent using our form builder. For the "Free" plan you are limited to 20 emails per hour. It is not related to the captcha.
I strongly suggest using your own email client to send your form links via email, with that you won't be limited with ours.
I hope this helps.
- citadelphysioAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 09:34 AM
I was using our own email at the start but multiple people were reporting that the when clicking the link it took them to an expired page? When sending emails, I should send this link, correct? This link is what I was sending to clients.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 10:46 AM
Yes that's correct. Just copy and paste the URL.