- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 11:23 AM
We are sorry for the interruption. It should be fixed now.
- Dave_GustAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Still not working. Did you try it before you sent this response?
- JotForm DevelopercemAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:45 PM
After clearing your form cache it started working
- Dave_GustAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 01:17 PM
Still not working for me. I get stuck on the review and submit button.
- Dave_GustAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 01:22 PM
On my computer as well as my phone
- Dave_GustAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 01:43 PMStill not working for me. I get to the end of the form hit review and
submit and get nothing.
This is all I get no error just stuck on this window.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 03:28 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this caused to you.
I have been testing your form and the issue seems to happen when you have a payment integration, have set up products and are showing quantities using a drop down.
I will forward this to our second level so our developers can have a look on this, in the meantime you may either switch to use text boxes as quantity selectors or turn off the review before submit feature which can be found under the form settings tab.
We will keep you updated via this thread.
- Dave_GustAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 03:32 PM
Well for what it is worth...the form had been working fine last week. I "took" several orders 12 or so during my testing process. The only thing I have done since was to clear out the test submissions from both the jotforms submissions tab and from the linked google sheet.
I have tried pointing it to a new google sheet but it still seems to be broken.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 06:00 PM
Thanks for the added info. I can also see the problem persists even on a cloned copy of your form. However, I think the problem is not caused by the products with dropdown QUANTITY options, looks like the cause was the SPECIAL PRICING option.
If I disable special pricing on all 3 products, the REVIEW AND SUBMIT button works even with dropdown QUANTITY options enabled. You can confirm this on a cloned copy of your form here:
I added these to our escalation notes and although we won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread when there's an update.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:50 AM
Hello @Dave_Gust - Can you please test your form now? I gave it a try after getting an update that the issue has been fixed and it appears the REVIEW AND SUBMIT button is working now.
Please check it once and let us know how it goes. 😊
- Dave_GustAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Still not working for me. You don't need to spend any more time on it though as I have recreated the form and my new form is working, although the new form does not have the review piece. That is a neat little deal with the video. What did you use to create that? I would have used it to show how my form is not working if I had known what you used.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I found the form should work now, but may be you cannot see it working since you might be loading a cached version, please try using incognito mode to test your form, it should be working now as per my colleague's test and mine.
Let us know how it goes.