- tvc_wineAsked on October 26, 2017 at 11:39 AM
The date picker isn't working on this form. I have tried various fixes this morning but it still won't work. In fact, I've even 'hid it' but it still appears on the form when published. It won't insert the current date; the calendar isn't appearing. & people can't enter a date manually. Please FIX!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 12:52 PM
This is odd, I cloned your form, and it worked fine. Please try clearing your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
If the issue continues, we will forward this to our back-end team. Alternatively, you can clone your form and use a clone version: https://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-Your-Account
- tvc_wineAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 01:43 PMThe issue is that OTHER people who are trying to use the form are getting
the same problem so I can't clear their caches.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 02:11 PM
I have forwarded this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when the issue gets fixed.
- tvc_wineAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 11:43 PMThings were really screwy with Jotform today. Even though I disabled the
form, it was still loading from my website where the links exist. Tonight,
the date issue has magically been resolved. However, I never got a message
to say it had been fixed.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 03:41 AM
Sorry to hear that Sylvia.
This issue was probably temporary due to delays in data replication between our servers and has resolved by itself.
Anyway, it should be fixed now.
By the way, regarding the form cache, this is different from browser's cache. This is to be performed in your account and not on any browsers or your browser.