- bramblejamAsked on September 10, 2012 at 05:07 AM
When I login it says I have no forms! whats happening?
- idhgroupAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:18 AM
Don't know but I'm having the same problem too
- DailyMirrorAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:19 AM
Forms not displaying on our website either.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:27 AM
Sorry about that.
I've been ON for a couple of hours now but I don't experienced that problem. I'll try to investigate this further.
But, we'd like to know if you can now access your forms? If problem still persist, please logout from your account, clear your browsers cache and then relogin. That might help.
- BenAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 10:37 AM
@rwbrownassoc I have moved your post to a new thread for the following reasons:
1. this thread was opened in 2012 (over 2 years old thread)
2. what you have posted does not seem relevant to the original issue of forms not being shown
Your new thread can be found here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/563653 and we will be replying to it shortly.