- campuszoneAsked on September 10, 2012 at 06:46 AM
for me its not getting,
i redirected my page to https://pres.herokuapp.com/test1.php
my form id http://form.jotform.me/form/22531837069457
$firstname = $_POST[fullname];
$surname = $_POST[fullname];
print " Thankyou $firstname $surname for signing up!";
it is only shownig
Thankyou for signing up
in my editor also " Thankyou $firstname $surname for signing up!"; is showing in same colour means colour is not changing for $firstname and $surname
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Post Submission Data to Thank You Page
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 08:09 AM
Please replace your [fullname] to [fullname10] that should work. [fullname10] is actually the name of your fullname field. You can view it on the result. Example:
Array ( [submission_id] => 213087863874118571 [formID] => 22533657838463 [ip] => 126.96.36.199 [fullname10] => Array (  => JotForm  => Builder ) )
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- campuszoneAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 03:18 PM
no it is comig as Thankyou Array for signing up!
- fxrAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 04:24 PM
We will deal with this issue on this thread -> http://www.jotform.com/answers/54824-Can-someone-give-a-quick-practical-example-on-the-code-that-needs-to-g
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:35 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)