- socalobieAsked on October 27, 2017 at 03:16 PM
In the past I have been able to preview the form. When I click on preview I am taken to the start page. When I click on Start nothing happens.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 04:18 PM
So far I could not reproduce the problem. I can view and use the live form just fine.
Were you using mobile browser? or was the form embedded on a website?
Please share to us more details on the steps taken to replicate the issue and we will check further.
Let us know if issue still persist.
- socalobieAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 07:11 PM
I am using a desktop with Windows 10. The browser is Firefox. I still cannot open the survey. I have rebooted the computer. I copied the link from above and pasted in Firefox but it would not open. I pasted the link in Google Chrome and it worked fine.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 09:06 PM
I opened your form (https://www.jotform.us/form/72947271115154) in Windows 10 using Firefox internet browser and I was not able to replicate the issue.
Here's the screen capture of my test using Firefox:
Is the form embedded on a website?
If yes, please provide the link so we can check it further.
If no, could you please try opening this link and see if it will work: https://www.jotform.com/form/72947271115154
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- socalobieAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 09:43 PMI cleared my recent history from Firefox and was able to get the survey to open.