- MedicationsafetyandusageAsked on October 28, 2017 at 12:56 AM
I'm unable to upload picture files onto the form using my mobile device.
Form as follow:
Please advice. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 03:42 AM
I was able to reproduce the problem on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) using Chrome v61.0.3.
May I know the device you are using and the browser version so I can add it to the bug ticket?
Anyway, once this is resolved by our developers, we'll let you know here.
For now, you may want to try using any of these file upload widgets.
- MedicationsafetyandusageAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 01:33 PM
I've tried the following:
"File Uploader by Uploadcare" - Can't upload on my mobile device
"Image Upload Preview" - Only allows me to upload one file (picture)
"Drag and Drop Upload" - Only allows me to upload one file (picture)
"Kloudless File Uploader" - Doesn't work on my mobile device
"Cincopa Deepuploader" - Doesn't work on my mobile device.
Thank you, Elton.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 03:39 PM
The issue has now been escalated to our developers. We will message you again on this thread once we have an update to our developers.
- MedicationsafetyandusageAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 07:18 PM
I have yet to receive any updates on this matter / issue.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 13, 2017 at 08:56 PM
Hi Su Ee,
Unfortunately, we do not have any updates on this issue. Although I cannot give you any timeframe, rest assured, you will be notified here on this thread once we have any updates.